This submersible pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. This submersible water pump is great for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems.
- Suction cup mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting
- Contains no seals or messy oils
- Good for both fresh water and salt water
- Can be used submerged but not inline
- Max Flow Rate:1200 GPH (4500L/H)
- H-Max (Lift height): 13 feet
- Power: 90 Watt
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60 Hz
- Length of power cord: 9 feet
- Outlet: Fits 7/8", 1" ID (inside diameter) tubing
DIMENSION: 7"x3.5"x5.5" (L x W x H)
- As this aquarium pump is submersible, and need to be put into water fully before power on to avoid the aquarium pump burning out.
- Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
- If the water pump is stuck by anything like Mud, garbage, sea salt, etc. need to be cleaned with clean water before use.
- Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
8 Pieces of pump
8 Sets of outlet adapter