Clarify your water naturally and cultivate beneficial bacteria with these Polypropylene Bio-balls! Bio balls with their immense surface area per square inch serve as great hosts to beneficial bacteria in aquatic biological filtration systems. They promote gas exchange and increase dissolved oxygen levels, then filter the water as the bio-balls combine with organic waste to dissolve it.
- New design with bio-sponge inside, the biological loads are maximized within much smaller filter areas. Clarify your water naturally and cultivate beneficial bacteria
- Our Bio balls are 100% polypropylene making them a safe reliable bio filter media for fresh and saltwater. They are manufactured for use in koi and water garden ponds, freshwater fish tanks, saltwater aquariums, aquaponics, fish hatcheries and much more.
- Ready to use filter bag. Convenient for use with your canister filter, power filter, or fish pond filter. The mesh bag is zipper designed and reusable. Size of media mesh bag: 17x13.4 inch
- Easy to maintain. Can be reused over and over again until it breaks. In the event of excessive buildup, you may gently rinse with water from an established aquarium or pond to preserve the good bacteria attached to the surface of the bio balls.
- Includes: 300 pieces bio balls in 1 media bag, approximately 4 Gal. Diameter of bio ball: 1.4 inch
Diameter of bio ball: 1.4 inch
Size of media mesh bag: 17x13.4 inch
300 pieces of bio balls in 1 mesh media bag